Monday, March 7, 2011

Welcome!

This blog will focus more on science and current political issues surrounding not only Autism, but other neuro-immune diseases such as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (also known as M.E.), and I plan on focusing in on a retrovirus that has been discovered in people diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and also recently (although unpublished) Autism.
I am not a doctor. Just a mom. A mom who is sick with CFS and I have a child who was diagnosed with Autism. There are many other autism-moms out there sick and tired and it is not a coincidence. I believe there is a logical explanation for this phenomena: an infectious disease is spreading and it is a retrovirus called XMRV (or a variant of it).
We are at a critical point in time, the clock is ticking and there are people out there who don't want the truth to be known for some reason I do not know but can only speculate. Years ago evidence of this retrovirus was found by a scientist only to be buried by the CDC and starved of funding so that research could not continue.
So please remember again, I am not a doctor and these are my opinions. I am not sure I am equipped to do this right and I may make mistakes but I feel the need to speak up about this and let other moms and healthcare providers know that what they see in so many children today...IT'S NOT AUTISM!

No comments:

Post a Comment